Manual Installation—Windows Agent
The Advanced Monitoring Agent installation wizard walks you through the installation process to get the Agent running on a device. When the device is reported to the Dashboard, it installs enabled features such as: Take Control, Patch Management, Managed Antivirus, Web Protection or Backup & Recovery.
Follow these tasks to manually install the Windows Agent:
- Download the Windows Agent
- Select the Agent Mode for workstations
- Enter new device details, assign Client/Site and select monitoring template
- Setup the 24x7 and Daily Safety Checks
- Test all checks and start monitoring the device