When you are using the latest Bitdefender release, macOS Monterey (macOS 12) is now fully supported by Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender).
Ensure you are using the latest Bitdefender release before you update to macOS Monterey on devices that use Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender)
Bitdefender is working on an update to support Windows 11. We recommend you delay updating to Windows 11 on devices that use Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender) until Bitdefender releases the update.
As devices become increasingly interconnected and the number of threats in the wild exponentially increases, malware poses one of the largest security threats to every company. To combat these threats it is vital to ensure that each endpoint has antivirus protection. This is not only protect the specific computer, but by extension the whole network it connects to.
To meet these endpoint protection requirements, we developed a Managed Antivirus solution deployed and managed directly from the dashboard. This solution is tailorable to meet your specific requirements, with the option to permit end-user interaction: run scans, update threat definitions etc.
Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender) for Windows includes an optional feature named Disk Encryption Manager that enables you to encrypt your devices' disks to prevent unauthorized access to data on them, even if removed from the device.
Control each aspect of Managed Antivirus through the Dashboard: Select the Protection Policy, choose which Antivirus engine to utilize from Bitdefender or VIPRE (where available or supported) then deploy the solution on one or more devices.
To avoid the potential conflicts of one of more antivirus solutions running on one computer, Windows installations include the option to remove the current antivirus solution from the device (where supported).
Managed Antivirus Dashboard settings are only available when logged in as a user with Managed Antivirus privileges. Disk Encryption Manager settings are only available logged in as a user with Disk Encryption Manager privileges.
What do you want to do?
- Review the Managed Antivirus Quick Start Guide
- View Managed Antivirus URLs
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Automatically remove installed Antivirus products
- View and Configure Managed Antivirus Protection Policies. Includes scan schedules, remediation action (default threat action), end-user interaction
- Look at actions for information on the end user authorization required on macOS High Sierra (10.13) and later
- Manage Quarantined items
- Start and Cancel on-demand scans
- Remotely update Managed Antivirus Threat Definitions
- Analyze Managed Antivirus Reports, these cover the provided level of protection
- Snooze Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender only), for example when performing maintenance on the device
- Read the customer facing Bitdefender Engine - Agent User Guide
- What is Malware?
- View the Windows Managed Antivirus Agent User Guide
- View the Mac Agent Managed Antivirus User Guide
- View the Disk Encryption Manager Prerequisites
- View Disk Encryption Manager information