Add alternative Agent password
You can specify an alternative password for the Agent. The password is stored locally and only applies to the specific Agent installation.
N-sight RMM users with Agent permissions enabled can login to the Agent with their N-sight RMM username and password. The only requirement is that the Agent can communicate with N-sight RMM to verify the credentials.
- Log on to the device and open the Agent (search for Advanced Monitoring Agent or go to Start/All Programs/Advanced Monitoring Agent)
- If prompted, confirm that you want to make changes
- Enter the N-sight RMM Dashboard staff account username and password. If the device does not have internet access, use the password of the user who installed the Agent.
- Select OK to login
- Select Edit Agent Options and open the General Settings tab
- Enter an Alternative Password and select Apply