Direct device support
Direct device support provides you with help desk services to a device. It is a set of tools that enables you to troubleshoot and resolve your customer's issues without remotely controlling a user's workstation and interrupting them. The tools connect directly into the device, enabling you to easily see what is going on with the device and make the necessary changes, completely transparent to the end user. The direct support tools are located within the Tools tab of each device within N-able N-central.
Enable Direct Support by clicking Settings > Properties for a device and clicking Enable Direct Support.
What do you want to do?
- Manage services on a device
- Monitoring Windows services on a device with N-able N-central
- View the system processes
- Stop and start processes
- Change the priority of a process
- Monitor the processes on a device with N-able N-central
- Review and modify the Registry
- View the applications installed on the device
- Approve software patches for applications
- Remove applications from a device
- Review the start up applications
- View managed printers connected to the device
- Manage print jobs
- Print a test page from a device printer
- Delete a printer from a device
- Use the command prompt on a device
- Manage files on the device
- Run an automation policy or script