Review startup applications on a device
Review and manage the applications that run automatically when the device starts. Seeing what applications launch on startup enables you to troubleshoot device performance issues directly from N-able N-central. The amount of startup application information available differs for different versions of Windows.
This feature is only available for managed Windows devices with N-able N-central agents installed.
The Startup Applications feature in the Direct Support interface provides you with the ability to disable or enable the automatic running of individual or multiple applications.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab and click the Name of a device.
- Click Tools > Startup Applications.
- In the User drop-down menu, select a user account. Select All Users to manage the startup applications for all of the accounts that are configured for the device.
- Click the icon in the Status column of the startup application to change the state.
- To enable or disable multiple items, click the check box next to each item and click the Enable or Disable at the top of the window.
- Click Save.