Control registry keys and values, configuration settings and options for low-level operating system components and applications on a device to help in troubleshooting issues.
This feature is only available for managed Windows devices with N-able N-central agents installed.
The Direct Support registry enables you to display current configuration for existing registry values, modify the values and create new Registry entries.
- In the navigation pane, click Views > All Devices.
- Select the Network Devices tab and click the Name of a device.
- Click Tools > Registry.
- In the navigation pane on the left, browse to the destination key for which you want to display the values.
- To modify a value, click the pencil icon next to the registry value.
- Click outside the field to save the entry.
- To add a new Registry key, click New Value and select from the drop down list.
Click the expand arrow icon () beside the name of registry keys to display the hierarchy of keys (or subkeys) contained within it.