Configuring N-able N-central
Configuring configure configure N-central configuration configure security manager configure patch management
The configuration menu provides a way for you to discover and maintain devices on your customers network to ensure it is secure and up-to-date. From the Configuration menu you can also carry out the following:
- Monitor networks and devices.
- Identify issues before they become major problems.
- Create a topology map of your network.
What do you want to do?
- Create a discovery job
- Edit a discovery job
- Run a discovery job
- Import/Ignore a device located by asset discovery
- Set the license compliance service details
- Use SNMP OIDs during device discovery
- Perform domain user management
- Configure filters
- Track the location of mobile devices
- Invite mobile devices to be managed by N-able N-central
- Monitor devices and N-able N-central agents
- Configure patch management
- Configure Security Manager
- Configure a Topology Network Map
- Create a scheduled task
- Add an automation policy task
- Add a task to run a backup
- Add a script/software repository item