Monitoring monitor services service grouping service template
Monitor and manage all aspects of each device's performance and availability using services. Devices can produce a large amount of data through these services which you can use in service templates. These templates are automatically applied to a device, and provides a collection of the most useful services for each particular device type. You can customize these templates or create your own by adding or removing services, as required.
N-able N-central can monitor anything with an IP Address or network address. Because there are so many different types of devices available, N-able N-central gives you the ability to create your own custom services.
If the device supports SNMP and the manufacturer provides the MIBs for the device, you can create your own services for the device.
What do you want to do?
- Use N-able N-central services to monitor various aspects of your customer's network
- Use service templates
- Configure and use notifications
- Use rules to automate monitoring
- Create custom monitoring services
- Import a custom monitoring service from the NRC
- Monitor Asigra backups
- Monitor Symantec Backup Exec
- Monitor third party antivirus software
- Set up server hardware monitoring
- Set up RAID monitoring
- Add a service
- Configure self healing for a service
- Configure application compliance
- Use a dashboard
- Add the Windows event log monitoring service to a device
- Add Windows event log monitoring to a service template