Domain user management
Domain user management enables you to manage your active directory users without the need to remotely connect to the domain controller.
For Domain User Management to function properly, agents must be installed on the domain controller for the target domains. A successful discover of the Active Directory server automatically enables Domain User Management.
What do you want to do?
- Enable or disable a domain user account
- Unlock a domain user account
- Reset the password on a domain user account
- Delete a domain user account
- Review what configuration changes have occurred