Getting started with Take Control
Take Control gives your company the ability to provide live technical support and remote assistance without any geographical restrictions. Access and control your customers' Mac® or Windows® devices from anywhere in the world using only an internet connection.
Go to the Take Control website to learn more.
- Take Control offers multiple options for your business needs. Learn more about Take Control and Take Control Plus to determine the best fit for your business.
- Take a look at the Take Control Quick Start Guide for more helpful info about getting started with your Take Control account!
- Click here to access the Take Control Downloads page. You can also use the Downloads section of the Admin Area to select the Console, Agent, Applet or Take Control Proxy version you require.
After you download and install Take Control, open the Tech Console and log in to begin assisting your customers.
Make sure to Enable Multifactor Authentication before logging in to your Take Control Tech Console.
The best way to monitor incoming session requests in real time is to keep the Tech Console open and running in the background.
What do you want to do?
- Learn about the different components of Take Control
- Upgrade to Take Control Plus
- Access system requirements for the Console and Agent
- Log in to the Admin Area
- Access Take Control billing information
- Configure your profile
- Start a support session