Take Control Troubleshooting
We're N-able. We empower IT solution providers with the performance they require, the protection they expect, and the partnership they need to support their clients and keep their businesses thriving.
- Shared Clipboard options during a Take Control session
- What are the ports and URLs required for Take Control (N-able)?
- Change Permission Request Text in Take Control policy
- Take Control: How to cancel a pending file transfer?
- Enable direct UDP (P2P) Connection in Take Control
- Does Take Control support Linux devices without a monitor for Remote access?
- MSXML 4.0 no longer supported by Microsoft
- How to force a technician to change password in Take Control?
- Take Control (Standalone): How to Install Multiple Instances/Agents on the same Computer
- View scripts executed from Take Control at a given time
- Take Control Plus: Creating Calling Cards
- Take Control: Obtaining a Survey Report
- Selecting "Add Device" from Devices section in Admin Area only generates a link that installs the Agent onto one device
- Check the session recording repository
- Take Control: Closed or Minimized RDP Sessions result in loss of image capture
- N-able Take Control: Enabling a Technician
- Deploy Take Control Agent with Group Policy and Active Directory Deployment
- Take Control: SSO activation steps
- Take Control: End User Limitations
- Transfer Session is grayed out in Take Control standalone