Take Control Troubleshooting
We're N-able. We empower IT solution providers with the performance they require, the protection they expect, and the partnership they need to support their clients and keep their businesses thriving.
- Deploy Take Control Agent with Group Policy and Active Directory Deployment
- How to change applet file name on Take Control
- Connectivity Issues due to Outdated Consoles and Agents
- Not receiving texts / emails for 2FA
- Enable direct UDP (P2P) Connection in Take Control
- Take Control: Set Agent installs to use the device's actual name
- MSXML 4.0 no longer supported by Microsoft
- Shortcut key for confirmation on disconnect
- Take Control: End User Limitations
- Take Control (All Versions): How to fix outdated Root Certificates
- Take Control: Can't accept incoming requests from Admin Area without a Take Control Plus license
- Take Control: Linux Console
- What are the ports and URLs required for Take Control (N-able)?
- Take Control (Standalone): How to enable Monitoring for a device
- Take Control: Reboot remote session in Safe Mode
- Interactive services error
- Take Control (Standalone): Linux Agent
- Take Control: SSO activation steps
- Shared Clipboard options during a Take Control session
- What is the Crashcrusher folder in the Documents folder on a Mac?