Take Control Troubleshooting
We're N-able. We empower IT solution providers with the performance they require, the protection they expect, and the partnership they need to support their clients and keep their businesses thriving.
Open the standalone N-sight RMM and MSP Manager Troubleshooting articles at any time by clicking on the links in the top bar.
- Can't install Take Control Tech Console or Agent in Mac OS X
- Take Control (Standalone)/ Take Control (integrated in N-able N-central)/Take Control (N-able): How to change between monitors
- Can you use RDP Tunneling from a Mac to a Windows device in Take Control?
- N-able Take Control: Support Request Visibility for Take Control Technicians
- How to enable Monitoring Licenses on Take Control Plus
- Where can I find information about upcoming releases?
- How to enable two-factor authentication on Take Control/Take Control Plus
- Take Control Viewer (All Versions): How to Reboot the endpoint into safe mode
- Take Control: How to add technicians to a Secrets Vault
- Take Control Tech Console Won't install on Windows Phone using Windows 10
- Take Control: Linux Console
- Shortcut key for confirmation on disconnect
- N-able Take Control: Enabling a Technician
- Take Control (Standalone): Grant Permissions to a Technician to access a group of computers
- Selecting "Add Device" from Devices section in Admin Area only generates a link that installs the Agent onto one device
- How to save browser developer tools HAR files to provide to support
- Not receiving texts / emails for 2FA
- How do I create a mobile configuration file?
- Take Control: How to update Agents
- What is the Crashcrusher folder in the Documents folder on a Mac?