Take Control Troubleshooting
We're N-able. We empower IT solution providers with the performance they require, the protection they expect, and the partnership they need to support their clients and keep their businesses thriving.
- Get clipboard from remote user machine during an active session in Take Control
- How to configure macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or 10.15 (Catalina) for Take Control?
- Does Take Control support Linux devices without a monitor for Remote access?
- Can't install Take Control Tech Console or Agent in Mac OS X
- How do I create a mobile configuration file?
- N-able Take Control (Standalone): License Count is inaccurate
- Can you use RDP Tunneling from a Mac to a Windows device in Take Control?
- Take Control: End User Limitations
- Attended Remote Control Conversion to Take Control licenses
- Take Control: How to show remote cursor while on a remote session
- Take Control: Linux Console
- Take Control Plus: Disable an End User
- Take Control: Remote Audio
- Take Control (Standalone): Agent Silent Install
- Take Control (Standalone): How to uninstall an Agent
- Take Control (Standalone): Tech Console Taskbar Icon
- How to enable Wake On Lan (WOL) on Take Control Plus
- View scripts executed from Take Control at a given time
- What are the ports and URLs required for Take Control (N-able)?
- Take Control: How to provide access to the Admin Area