Take Control (N-able) Viewer Options
You can use the following Take Control (N-able) Viewer options during your remote connection.
- Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
- Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- File Transfer
- Shared Clipboards, Synchronize Local and Remote Clipboards
- Advanced Copy and Paste Support for Locked Machines
- Multi-monitor Support - Dynamically Updated Tiles
- Remote Printing
- Select Recording Location
- Configure Session Timeout
- Network Status Monitor
- Start Audio or Video Calls
- Use Passportal during a Take Control Session (Windows)
These options may vary depending on the Operating System the Take Control (N-able) Viewer is installed on.
Due to Apple updates, from macOS 10.14 (Mojave) the end-user must authorize access and interactions for remote control solutions. For more information, see Configure macOS for Take Control sessions. Where these permissions are not set, the technician connecting to the remote device may be unable to view or share the screen.