MSP Backup backup recovery cloud-based cloud system restore
N-able Backup is a hybrid cloud-based backup and recovery platform. N-able Backup operates seamlessly in the background, storing data in reliable, secure data centers away from your customer's devices. Restoration of data can be for a single file or an entire system.
N-able Backup integrated with N-able N-central is only available for Windows devices.
N-able Backup performs an initial full backup and then performs continual incremental backups. This greatly reduces network traffic to the cloud. Centralized deployment, management and reporting reduces implementation and management effort and provides status information directly to you.
N-able Backup provides an easy way to manage and control backups by:
- managing the deployment of tens or hundreds of devices,
- monitors backups to ensure they are working, and
- tests backups to ensure they are stable.
What do you want to do?
- Review the N-able Backup checklist
- Create an N-able Backup profile
- Install N-able Backup using rules
- Install N-able Backup manually on a device
- Install N-able Backup manually on multiple devices
- Read about N-able Backup licensing
- Backup specific files and folders only
- Use remote commands to backup devices
- Backup business critical documents
- Manually initiate a backup for a device
- Restore files to a device
- Perform a System state recovery
- Restore a backup for a device if N-able Backup is removed
- Get a N-able Backup passphrase
- Access a system state restore for devices no longer using N-able Backup
- View N-able Backup system and device status