You can configure a device to only back up important or key folders and/or files using N-able Backup. This enables you to customize a backup of important data quickly, rather than the entire system.
Before you configure the back up, you need to first install N-able Backup on the device. When setting up the installation, select Set Settings Manually.
- Click Configuration > Backup Manager > N-able Backup > Dashboard.
- Click the name of the device.
- Click Launch backup client.
- On the N-able Backup window, click Backup.
- In the Files and folders row click Edit and select the files and folders to back up.
- Click Save.
When N-able Backup runs, it backs up only those folders and files you selected.