Backup Manager Preferences Tab
Where Backup & Recovery options are not present on your N-sight RMM dashboard, this means you will now need to use Cove.
To start a 30-day free trial of Cove by clicking into the app switcher in at the top right of the N-sight RMM dashboard, and selecting Cove Data Protection (Cove).
The Preferences tab contains 9 sub-sections - detailed below:
- General - set language, reports delivery and Remote Connections
- Schedule - set backup schedules
- Proxy - configure a proxy if required
- Performance - bandwidth control options
- LocalSpeedVault - configure a local or network share repository for backups
- Archiving - set a schedule to create archived backup sessions
- Backup filters - exclude files and folders from backup
- Advanced - specify a temporary file directory, alternative user
- Seeding - perform a seed backup
What do you want to do?