The Scans section of the selected device's South-pane Antivirus tab lists a history of Quick and Deep scans as well asProtection Policy: Active Protection events on that device in the last sixty days. This section also displays the status of currently running scans on the device. Discovered threat entries are expandable to show additional information. Trace location etc.
The columns and expanded information in the Scans tab detail the following:
Scan Type | Start Date | End Date | Threat Count | Trace Count | Cookies Scanned | Files Scanned | Registry Scanned | Processes Scanned | Streams Scanned
Threat | Action | Trace
What do you want to do?
- Review the Managed Antivirus Quick Start Guide
- View Managed Antivirus URLs
- Enable Managed Antivirus on individual servers and workstations or on all servers and workstations at a client or site
- Automatically remove installed Antivirus products
- Configure Managed Antivirus Policies. Includes scan schedules, remediation action (default threat action), end-user interaction
- Look at actions for information on the end user authorization required on macOS High Sierra (10.13) and later
- Manage Quarantined items
- Start and Cancel on-demand scans
- Remotely update Managed Antivirus Threat Definitions
- Analyze Managed Antivirus Reports, these cover the provided level of protection