Depending on the enabled functionality and locale, the Monitoring Agent and enabled features require access to various addresses to upload and download files, settings and information. For example, retrieve Check configurations, upload Check Results, download feature packages and receive commands. Features require access to download Antivirus definition files, upload Backup & Recovery files, download WebGrade database updates, receive Take Control connections etc.
The following sections contain information on the URLs the Monitoring Agent and features communicate with.
Monitoring Agent and Dashboard
- Backup & Recovery
- Check - Windows Antivirus Update Check (from Agent 10.6.0)
- Managed Antivirus (Bitdefender or VIPRE engine)
- Network Discovery
- Patch Management
- Remote Background Management / Persistent Connection
- Remote Support Tool (legacy)
- Risk Intelligence
- Take Control (N-able)
- Take Control (TeamViewer)
- Web Protection
Depending on the system configuration it may be necessary to allow these URLs to ensure the successful functioning of the Agent or feature.