Custom customer properties enable you to categorize customers by unique identifiers. You can use custom properties as filterable items so you can apply N-able N-central rules for automated workflows customers based on devices having or not having a specific custom property and values.
You can also use custom properties with Automation Manager policies that pulls in the appropriate customer-specific information, rather than creating separate Automation Manager policies per customer. You define which custom property to use when creating the scheduled task.
Depending on what level you add the property, that property will filter down to each level. For example, if you add the custom property at the Service Organization level, it will be added for all of the customers under that SO. If you add the custom property at the customer level, it will only be added for that customer.
Associate custom properties for specific device types. A custom property can be a URL, text, date or a drop-down list with a customized list of values. These properties are applied to selected customers and sites.
What do you want to do?
- Add a date custom property for a Customer
- Add a text custom property for a Customer
- Add a URL custom property for a Customer
- Add a drop-down list custom property for a Customer
- Add a password property for a Customer
- Edit a custom property for a single Customer
- Edit a global custom property
- Delete a device property