Edit a client group
- To add and manage client groups, you must be signed into N-sight RMM using an Agent Key, a Superuser role, or a user with the Client Groups permission enabled.
Edit a client group or change the clients in the group
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Settings > Users > Client Groups
- Select the tick box for the target Client Group. To find the group, you can use Search to filter the Client list.
- Click Edit in the action bar at the top of the dialog
- In the Edit client group dialog, you can change the Client group name or choose different Clients by selecting or deselecting their tick boxes. To only display only the Clients that are in the group, click Show selected only.
- Click Save to apply
Client Group changes only take effect during the next user session — after a user restarts their browser and signs back in to N-sight RMM.
What do you want to do?