Maintenance windows are programmed periods of time where devices with agents installed can be configured to automatically complete install, upgrade and reboot tasks for Security Manager | AV Defender, MSP Backup, NetPath, and integrations. Maintenance windows enable you to set when the maintenance occurs, ensuring a minimum impact on a user's ability to perform their work.
Configure devices with agents installed to automatically complete tasks for N-able N-central features according to a defined schedule:
- Downtime maintenance window to take a device offline for scheduled maintenance.
- Scheduled Maintenance windows initiate selected actions for selected features and integrations.
- Scheduled Reboot windows re-start the device according to a schedule that you configure.
Maintenance windows enable you to:
- schedule Security Manager installations, updates, and upgrades on a per-device or per-Rule basis,
- schedule when the re-starting of devices can occur on a per-product basis, and,
- add Maintenance Windows through bulk tasks on a per-device basis, or through Rules.
You can also create maintenance windows for patch management, although it is a best practice to use the Patch Wizard to create the maintenance windows.
What do you want to do?
- Configure a scheduled maintenance window
- Configure a reboot maintenance window
- Configure a downtime maintenance window
- View devices that have configured maintenance windows