About N-able N-central Integration with ConnectWise Manage
You can integrate N-able N-central with ConnectWise Manage to automatically create tickets, export device asset information, and generate billable items for your customers.
You will need to first download the ConnectWise Manage client and configure it before beginning the N-able N-central integration. You will also need to download the public and private API Keys from ConnectWise Manage to allow authentication with N-able N-central.
After ConnectWise Manage is set up, complete the integration by configuring N-able N-central to use the PSA Configuration feature.
In addition to the prerequisites listed below, you are required to have a sound working knowledge of N-able N-central (configuration, notifications, templates, and APIs) and a thorough understanding of ConnectWise Manage.
- An N-able N-central server with a valid SSL certificate
- A ConnectWise Manage server with a valid SSL certificate
- Successful DNS resolution of both the N-able N-central and ConnectWise Manage servers
- Valid ConnectWise Manage 3.0 API keys.
What do you want to do?
- Review the ConnectWise Manage Integration checklist
- Obtain the ConnectWise Manage API keys
- Configure N-able N-central
- Configure N-able N-central to Communicate with ConnectWise Manage
- Map N-able N-central Customers to ConnectWise Manage customers
- Map N-able N-central devices
- Export device profiles
- Set up a ticketing recipient
- Set Up notifications and ticketing status
- Set up a billing profile
- Run a billing profile on-demand
- View the permissions for ConnectWise Manage roles