Configure notifications to update a ticket status
When a service status returns to Normal, you can configure N-able N-central to update the ticket status or close the ticket, and send an email to notify the technician of the change.
Complete these steps at the SO level.
- Click Administration > PSA Integration > Ticketing.
- Click the name of a ticketing recipient.
- Click the Notification Settings tab.
- In the Actions When Issue returns to Normal, select Change the Ticket Status to and select the ticket's current status.
- Click the Associated Notification Profiles tab.
- Associate notification profiles to the recipient by selecting a notification.
- Click Save.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Notifications.
- Click the Name of the notifications you would like to change ticket status on return to Normal in the PSA.
- Click the Trigger Details tab.
- For each notification associated with the Ticketing Recipient, click the Notify on return to Normal check box.
- Click OK, then Save.
If you select Primary Notification, the first notification triggered will be generated in the PSA. If required, select and specify the rest of the settings for the notification.
When a service returns to Normal, all recipients will be notified according to their profile details.