Following the ConnectWise Manage PSA Integration Checklist, this is the fourth of six steps to integrate N-able N-central with ConnectWise Manage using the PSA Configuration feature in N-able N-central.
An Export Profile defines settings and targets for device export. After an Export Profile is set up, device information is automatically exported to ConnectWise Manage using the Export Profiles whenever a device change is detected.
The following device changes will initiate an automatic export using the new profile:
- Add a device
- Remove a device
- Modify a device
- Modify device assets
- Asset Discovery
- Appliance self-registration
Use the Export Now feature at any time to initiate a complete export of up-to-date device information.
Contract and billing information will not be updated by data export.
What do you want to do?
- Add a ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Modify a ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Delete a ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Enable an Automatic ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Disable an Automatic ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Use Export Now to manually export a Profile