Set Up Export Device Profiles
Following the ConnectWise Manage PSA Integration Checklist, this is the fourth of six steps to integrate N-able N-central with ConnectWise Manage using the PSA Configuration feature in N-able N-central.
An Export Profile defines settings and targets for device export. After an Export Profile is set up, device information is automatically exported to ConnectWise Manage using the Export Profiles whenever a device change is detected.
The following device changes will initiate an automatic export using the new profile:
- Add a device
- Remove a device
- Modify a device
- Modify device assets
- Asset Discovery
- Appliance self-registration
Use the Export Now feature at any time to initiate a complete export of up-to-date device information.
Both the customer to whom the device belongs and the device class must be mapped before any devices can be exported.
Contract and billing information will not be updated by data export.
What do you want to do?
- Add a ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Modify a ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Delete a ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Enable an Automatic ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Disable an Automatic ConnectWise Manage Export Profile
- Use Export Now to manually export a Profile