Common Workflow use cases
Here are some common scenarios where workflows can help to automate your ticketing process.
What would you like to do?
- Create tickets from emails with a specific subject and assign to a technician
- Suppress tickets for specific checks & outages
- Assign emails from a specific domain to a target queue
- Mark tickets from a VIP email address as high priority
- If an email contains a specific subject or text in the body, assign to a specific technician
- Based on RMM outage subject, create a ticket, assign a queue and set specific customer contact
- Reopen closed tickets when a response is added
- Update tickets that are 'Waiting for customer' or 'On hold'