Based on RMM outage subject, create a ticket, assign a queue and set specific customer contact
Create a workflow for RMM Outage using the following conditions and actions:
- In the Condition section, select Outage > Subject.
- Select contains as the operator and enter the specific text contained in the Outage Subject as the condition value.
- In the Actions section, select Create Ticket and Assign Queue.
- Click next to the Assign Queue action, select a queue to apply to the action and click Save Action.
- Select Assign Contact as an additional action and click to edit the action.
- Click next to the Assign Contact action and select from the following options for the Primary and Secondary criteria methods used for assigning a contact:
- Use Default Customer Contact – the contact labeled as the primary point of contact (POC) for the customer.
- Use Default Location Assigned Contact – the default contact assigned to a specific customer's location.
- Named User – enter a specific email address.
Save the Action and the Rule to confirm the addition of the new conditions and actions to the workflow.