Assign emails from a specific domain to a target queue
Create a workflow for Incoming Email using the following conditions and actions:
- Select the Sender Domain condition.
- Select '=' as the operator.
- Enter the customer's specific email domain as the value for the Sender Domain.
- In the actions section, select Create Ticket and Assign Queue.
- Click next to the Assign Queue action, select a queue from the list and save the action.
Save the Rule to confirm the addition of the new conditions and actions to the workflow.