If an email contains a specific subject or text in the body, assign to a specific technician
Create a workflow for Incoming Email using the following conditions and actions:
- In the Condition section, select Email Subject.
- Select contains as the operator.
- Enter the specific text contained in the email subject as the condition value.
- Click and select Add Condition Block.
- Select Email Body as the Attribute and contains as the operator.
- Enter the specific text contained in the email body as the condition value.
- In the Actions section, select Create Ticket and Assign Technician.
- Click next to the Assign Technician Action, select to assign a technician based on Specific User and select a user from the list.
Save the Action and the Rule to confirm the addition of the new conditions and actions to the workflow.