Create tickets from email with a specific subject and assign to a technician
- Create a workflow for Incoming Email and in the Condition section, select Email Subject.
- Select 'Contains' as the operator.
- Enter the keyword from the email subject line as the value. This could be Outage, for example, or Backup Recovery.
- In the Actions section, select Create Ticket and Assign Technician.
- Click next to the Assign Technician action and select Specific User.
- Select 1 or multiple technicians from the list and click Save Action.
You can assign technicians based on other criteria like their workload or user skills, or even select a team of specific users. Learn more about how users' skill levels are scored.