Start an unattended support session
To initiate an unattended support session, add the customer’s device to your list of computers during a support session, or from the console's homepage. This installs the Take Control Agent on the customer's device, and allows for unattended access to that device.
What do you want to do?
- Generate an unattended support link from the console's home page
- Add a device to the My Computers list during a support session
- Configure the Agent
- Activate two-factor authentication for the Take Control Windows Agent
- Activate Two-factor Authentication for the Take Control Mac Agent
- Disable automatic updates to the Agent (Windows only)