Manage Monitoring Templates
You can manage your Monitoring Templates by adding new templates, or by editing and deleting existing templates. The View Monitoring Templates dialog lists all your templates and summary information.
To manage your Monitoring Templates:
- Log into the N-sight RMM Dashboard
- Go to Settings > Monitoring Templates > Manage Templates
- Select the template you want to manage (unless you are adding a new template)
- Add a new template, Edit an existing template or Delete a no longer required template
- Click Close to save and exit
When editing a template, ensure the correct Operating System type is selected. For more information about the configuration settings for Add and Edit, see Create a Monitoring Template—from an existing device.
View Monitoring Templates dialog columns
|Type||Device type the template applies to: Serveror Workstation|
|Supported Operating System|
|Template Name||Name to identify the template|
|Number of 24x7 Checks configured|
|Number of Daily Safety Checks configured|
|Number of Automated Tasks configured|
|Created||The date and time the template was created|
|Last Updated||The date and time the template was last updated|
|Active||Whether the template is currently active|
What do you want to do?