Client or Site - Manage Maintenance Mode
To place all Servers or all Workstations at a Client or Site in Maintenance Mode.
- Right-click on the Client or Site in the west pane of the Dashboard
- Choose Maintenance Mode and select one of the available options. The Start and Stop options depend on the device’s current maintenance status:
- Start to enable Maintenance Mode
- Stop to disable Maintenance Mode
- Schedule to setup a future Start or Stop time
When set at the Client level, Maintenance Mode is only applied to those Sites and Devices that were under the Client when Maintenance Mode was enabled. If you add or move Sites or Devices under the Client whilst it is in Maintenance Mode they will not inherit the Maintenance Mode Settings.
When set at the Site level, Maintenance Mode is only applied to those Devices that were under the Site when Maintenance Mode was enabled. If you add or move Devices under the Site whilst it is in Maintenance Mode they will not inherit the Maintenance Mode Settings.
There are two options to apply Maintenance Mode to added or moved Sites or Devices.
- Remove then reapply Maintenance Mode to the Client or Site, all children will inherit the same settings.
- Configure a separate Maintenance Mode policy at the Device or Site level.
What do you want to do?
- Read the Maintenance Mode overview
- Configure Maintenance Mode for specific Devices
- View Maintenance Mode Options
- Consider the Check behavior when the maintenance mode ends
- Observe the Dashboard's Maintenance Mode indicators
- See the information available from the User Audit Report
- Learn how to Run Checks Now