Maintenance Mode Complete: Check Behavior
The Dashboard continues to display Checks that failed during the Maintenance Mode window (and are still failing) with the maintenance icon.
They remain in this state until the Checks next run, when they either show as passed or failed.
For failure visibility, particularly Daily Safety Checks that may have run during the Maintenance Mode window, we recommend you rerun the Checks for all devices coming out of Maintenance Mode.
- Select the target device(s) in the North-pane of the Dashboard (or use Shift and left-click to choose a range of devices or Control and left-click for specific machines)
- Right-click on one of the selection (or from the Server, Workstation or Devices drop-down)
- Select Re-run Checks
What do you want to do?
- Read the Maintenance Mode overview
- Setup Maintenance Mode at the Client or Site level
- Configure Maintenance Mode for specific Devices
- View Maintenance Mode Options
- Observe the Dashboard's Maintenance Mode indicators
- See the information available from the User Audit Report
- Learn how to Run Checks Now