Customize Currency and Security Liability Amount
Two account level reporting options are available under Account Settings section of the policy dialog when adding or editing a policy.
- Go to Settings > Risk Intelligence > Policy
- Click New to add a Policy or select then Edit an existing Policy
- Configure the "Account Settings" under "General"
- "Currency Symbol": Choose the currency symbol used for any monetary figure with $, £, €, Kr and R supported.
- "Security Liability Amount": Set the value assigned to each security breach. For example, the potential amount associated with every discovered record of sensitive data.
Once saved, these settings apply across your Risk Intelligence account. They are not policy specific.
What do you want to do?