Alerts and Summary
Each section of the SNMP Check setup configuration is has a dedicated topic:
Review the Alert and Summary information for the SNMP Check.
The Alerts tab is pre-populated with the device defaults. To change these settings:
- Choose the Alert type and available delivery methods
- Review the contact and when they will receive alerts. During or outside of office hours
- Change the default recipient and time period in Settings > Alerts > Settings > Network Devices
- Next to continue
- On the Summary tab, review the entered check information.
- After reviewing the Check information:
- Click Back to return to a previous section and make changes
- Save and Apply to add the Check to the device. It will run during the next Check cycle
Hover over a calculation variable name to view its settings
What do you want to do?
- Learn about SNMP
- Retrieve SNMP Information from a Device using a MIB browser
- Identify the Interface OIDs
- Review the OID information to use in the Check
- Walk through the creation of a custom SNMP Check