Overview of Microsoft Intune integration with N-able N-central
References to any Microsoft-related procedures are accurate as of date of this topic being published / updated, and N-able does not guarantee their accuracy or validity.
Intune is Microsoft's popular mobile device management (MDM) platform, with which you can now take advantage of all of the automation and features in N-able N-central. With this new module integrated with N-able N-central, you can do the following:
- Authenticate at a Intune tenant level as a Simple Integration (SI model), or as a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP model).
CSP and SI Cannot Co-exist
A CSP setup and SI setup cannot coexist under the same SO in this release of N-central.
- Discover Intune registered Windows devices and push an N-central agent to them for increased visibility and management within N-able N-central.
- Build and enable Intune Device Compliance and Security and Computer Configuration Profiles on Intune devices through traditional N-central workflows.
- Exit to the Intune Dashboard for access to detailed configuration and additional Intune-only features.
Before navigating through Microsoft Intune it is recommended that you allow pop-ups in your browser security settings for the N-able N-central server site on which you are working.
In order for N-able N-central to properly integrate with Intune, it requires a valid SSL certificate for the N-able N-central server.
Only AD Joined devices are supported.
What do you want to do?
- Configure the Microsoft Intune integration as a Microsoft CSP
- Configure the Microsoft Intune integration as a Microsoft SI
- Import devices from Microsoft Intune into N-able N-central
- Learn about compliance policies
- Learn about configuration profiles
- Learn about the Microsoft Intune Compliance Service
- View the Compliance Report
- Troubleshoot Agent installation
- Learn more about Microsoft Intune.