Add Task menu
When viewing the Device Details, the Add Task menu in the upper right corner of the window enables you to quickly access and perform tasks for the device.
Select a task from the list below for more information on the feature selected from the Add Task menu.
Some menu items may not appear. Some features require a Professional license.
What do you want to do?
- Use Power management to reboot the device
- Use Power management to shutdown the device
- Reinstall the device agent
- Run a File Transfer scheduled task
- Push a third party application to the device
- Run a script
- Run an automation policy
- Add a new maintenance window
- Configure unscheduled downtime
- Clear device level maintenance windows
- Force rule maintenance window compliance
- Configure patch management for the device
- Clear device level patch windows