Send push notifications and alerts
Send push notifications to devices with the Take Control agent installed. This displays a custom message on the screen of a selected remote device to inform the end user about maintenance periods or send urgent notifications to multiple devices with one click.
- Log in to the Admin Area and navigate to the Devices page.
- Select the device from the list, and click the Alert iconnext to the device to open the notification editor window.
- You can also access this feature by clicking the Additional Options Menu next to the device and selecting Send Message.
- Type the message and optionally include a URL, which opens automatically in the user's default browser.
- Select Require Acknowledgment from End User and enter the text that the end-user will see, which requires them to confirm they read the message.
- Click Send to deliver the notification.
To send a notification to multiple devices at once, select the devices from the Devices List, click the menu and select Send Message.
What do you want to do?