Mark devices as 'Business Critical'
Control access to sensitive devices and machines by designating them as Business Critical Devices. This allows Take Control technicians or company owners to be notified anytime a business critical device is added or removed from your account, or anytime that device is in a remote session. Notifications are also sent in the event of script updates or policy changes to business critical devices.
Edit a device to mark it as Business Critical
- Navigate to the Devices page in your Take Control account.
- Select the device you would like to mark as business critical and click Edit from the options at the top of the device list.
- In the Permissions section, click the button next to Business critical device and select Save to confirm your changes.
- While editing the device, hover your cursor over the tool tip icon next to the Business critical device permission to navigate directly to the Profile > Integration > Notifications section of your account and specify the recipient email address for all business critical notifications.
- After saving your changes, a red flag next to the device in the list, as well as in the device details indicates it is marked as business critical.