Risk Intelligence enables companies to quickly and easily perform ongoing risk assessments of Windows computers within their IT environment, calculating the real-time risk of a data breach and assigning a monetary value to it. This is achieved through scans on the target device including the system PCI DSS, Data Breach, Expanded Data Breach, and Security Scans along with the option to create your own custom scans.
With Risk Intelligence it is possible to:
- Gain visibility of any sensitive data on the device: easily identify unprotected data and its location - including highly-sensitive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) such as Credit Card Numbers, dates of birth, government-issued identification, and financial account numbers - to understand how an attacker would compromise it, and how much a data breach would cost.
- Minimize the risk of a data breach: avoid cost-prohibitive and crippling data breaches; which can be detrimental not only to the business itself but also to its reputation.
- Build a business case for security projects: understand the total risk exposure within the IT environment in monetary terms and use this insight to connect security to business value; to help justify the resources and expenditure required to better safeguard data.
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance: satisfy a host of highly punitive compliance requirements that mandate periodic risk assessments and audits, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, and FINRA.
- Offer more holistic security: adopt a data-centric approach to security that addresses unprotected data, regardless of where it lives.
Depending on the context, Risk Intelligence may be abbreviated to RI in the documentation.
What do you want to do?
- Read the Risk Intelligence Quick Start Guide
- Review the Risk Intelligence requirements
- Discover how to Create a Risk Intelligence Policy
- Learn about enabling Risk Intelligence and select Policy
- Access the Risk Intelligence dashboard
- Navigate the Risk Intelligence Dashboard
- View Scan Results
- Learn about the Trend and Baseline Reports