Network problems impact productivity and can be time-consuming to track down, particularly when the connection is to an external resource.
NetPath helps you quickly and easily troubleshoot network performance issues for on-premise, hybrid and cloud environments, for the networks that you manage, as well as the nodes and links of your providers.
It achieves this by automatically creating a (potentially multi-path) map between a Windows node and the specified destination, displaying performance details and supporting information for devices both inside and outside of your network.
- Performance metrics and details of the source and destination nodes along with the primary connection
- Deeper insight into networks to isolate the node or connection that is decreasing end-to-end performance
- Enhanced quality of service for end-users
- 24x7 monitoring of the network path
- Additional object information through the inspector, including company and contact information of external node owners
- A Path History to check the networks performance over the last 30-days
- NetPath Checks are automatically added for each path to alert you to any discovered problems
How it works
NetPath is available for Windows computers (servers or workstations), utilizing distributed monitoring and path analysis to discover how applications are delivered through the network to the user.
Once deployed, the NetPath agent uses advanced probing to discover and test the network path traffic takes to any network endpoint, including the local file print server, your website, or external addresses, over the selected port.
After discovering the path and quantifying the performance of each node and connection, NetPath enriches the picture with additional data about internet nodes.
This results in a clear end-to-end map from the source to destination.
For problem notification, you can choose to generate Alerts where the NetPath Check fails for a path.
What do you want to do?