Configure the deferred support request form
Customers can use the deferred support request form to enter their information and a description of their problem, upload attachments to their ticket, and view a history of previous tickets created from their device.
- Navigate to Management > Deferred Supports.
- In the Intro section, enter the introductory text to be included on the support request form.
- In the User Content section, click Add to add customized questions to the Deferred Support Request form.
- Enter the new question, select an answer type, mark the question as Active to include it in the deferred support request form, select the position of the question and click Save.
- In the Forwarding section, specify a department or technician to receive support requests.
- In the Notifications section choose which notifications technicians and remote clients receive.
- Save your changes.
What do you want to do?