Server Monitoring - Monthly Reports
The Client Monthly Report contains a summary of all 24x7 and Daily Safety Check failure information recorded over the specific month for the Client's servers, both Windows and Linux.
You can manually or automatically dispatch these monthly reports, and they are generated on the second day of the following month.
For information on the setup and usage of the Monthly Report, see:
- Monthly Report Configuration
- Monthly Report Pick 'n' Mix Charts
- Configure the Monthly Report Email Template
- Monthly Report Information
View the Monthly Report
To view the Client Monthly Report:
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Reports > Client Reports > Server Monitoring > Client Monthly Reports
- Select the Client, Year, Month and Format (PDF or XML); or select Example Report for an indication of the information the Monthly Report can contain
- XML opens a new window containing the XML version of the report.
- PDF opens the Report in a Dashboard window which contains two Dashboard management options:
- Click OK to view the Report
Manually send the Monthly Report from the PDF Dialog
To manually send the Monthly Report from the PDF dialog after viewing a non-Example Report: