Install N-able N-central
For more information, watch Getting Started with N-able N-central: Installation
You can install N-able N-central on a physical server or virtual machine. N-able N-central supports the following platforms:
- A Bare Metal Server with UEFI Firmware enabled (Preferred)
- A Bare Metal Server with Legacy BIOS enabled
- VMWare ESX/ESXi 6.0 or newer with UEFI Firmware enabled (Preferred)
- VMWare ESX/ESXi 6.0 or newer with Legacy BIOS enabled
- Windows Server 2016 or newer Hyper-V Generation 2 (Preferred)
- Windows Server 2016 or newer Hyper-V (Generation 1)
- Amazon AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
- Microsoft Azure Managed Disks
During installation on CentOS and Linux systems, the install performs hardware detection routines. This can cause error messages to appear for undetected devices, like floppy drives, on the console at the beginning of the installation. These are normal messages that you will see on any CentOS and Linux during boot, before the splash screen pops up, and does not affect the installation of N-able N-central.
What do you want to do?