Installing N-able N-central
You can install N-able N-central on the following platforms:
- A Bare Metal Server with UEFI Firmware enabled (Preferred)
- A Bare Metal Server with Legacy BIOS enabled
- VMWare ESX/ESXi 6.0 or newer with UEFI Firmware enabled (Preferred)
- VMWare ESX/ESXi 6.0 or newer with Legacy BIOS enabled
- Windows Server 2016 or newer Hyper-V Generation 2 (Preferred)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 or newer Hyper-V (Generation 1)
- Amazon AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Virtualization Server is supported for Generation 1 guest VMs only.
During installation on CentOS and Linux systems, the install performs a hardware detection routines. This can cause error messages to appear on the console at the beginning of the installation. These are normal messages that you will see on any CentOS and Linux during boot, before the splash screen pops up, and does not affect the installation of N-able N-central.
What do you want to do?