Integrating Help Desk Manager with N-able N-central
Help Desk Manager is a scalable, powerful, IT ticketing solution that integrates seamlessly with N-able N-central. It offers web-based ticketing, change management, automatic asset discovery, IT asset management, a knowledge base and more.
Integrating Help Desk Manager with N-able N-central requires the following:
- An N-able N-central server with a valid SSL certificate
- A Help Desk server with a valid SSL certificate
- Successful DNS resolution of both the N-able N-central and Help Desk servers
What do you want to do?
- Obtain the Help Desk Manager API Key
- Configure N-able N-central to communicate with Help Desk Manager
- Synchronize N-able N-central Customers/Sites with Help Desk Manager customers
- Export managed devices from N-able N-central to Help Desk Manager
- Configure Help Desk Manager Ticket Recipients
- Set Up Notifications and Ticketing status