To configure N-able N-central so that it can be integrated with Help Desk Manager, you need to obtain the API key from Help Desk Manager. The API key allows the two applications to share data.
The API Key will only be displayed for the HDM Admin account and will not be displayed for any other HDM Tech accounts.
- Log in to the Help Desk Manager web client as the Admin account.
- In the toolbar, click Setup.
- Click Techs > My Account.
- If the API key has not already been generated, click the Pencil icon on the account.
- Next to API Key, click Generate.
- Copy the API Key.
- Click Save.