This section details how to scan your Windows, Mac and Linux devices for unprotected data, vulnerabilities and access permissions, using a range of scan types. You can then view scan results for individual devices and go on to use our powerful analysis and Reporting facilities on your accumulated scan results to visualize risks and trends throughout your organization - and help drive decisions for improved data security.
- Supported Operating Systems and Applications for Security Scanning
- Scan Configurations - Before you can start scanning you need to set up the scan configurations you need for your organization.
- Scan Computers - Choose your organization, scan type and which scan deployment method you want to use.
- View Individual Device Scan Results - Monitor scan progress and view scan results specific to one device.
- View Devices Scanned - View scanned device details including: organization, Public IP address, MAC address, Operating System etc. Go on to view the device vulnerability summary.