For a full list of types of report you can create, see Report Types.
- Select Reports from the left Navigation panel.
- At the bottom of the list, click Create New Report:
- In Step 1 - Select Report Category, select from the following (see Report Types for a description of report categories and types available):
All reports created for the selected organization are listed.
- Security and Data Breach Reports
If you selected the License report category, Step 2 is skipped and you are taken straight to Step 3.
Step 3 - Select Report Options is displayed. Choose your report name, any email recipients of the report and any automatic scheduling of the report.
To attach the CSV file to the emailed report, select the Attach CSV to emailed report option.
The system will add the CSV file to the emailed report in one of the following ways:
- 0-5MB - If the file is between 0-5MB, the file is attached to the email
- 5-10MB - If the file is between 5-10MB, the file is zipped and attached to the email
- 10MB+ - If the file is over 10MB, a link to the file is added to the email to the email
If you want the system to automatically generate a shared URL for the report, select the Automatically Generate Shared URL for Report option.
You can now run and view your report. See Run Report.