Look up website categorization and reputation
To look up a Website's categorization and reputation:
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard, go to Settings > Web Protection > Website Lookup
- Enter the URL / IP Address for the Website and click enter or select the magnifying glass search button
The Website categorization and reputation display.
If you think the URL / IP Address is categorized incorrectly, you can report an error.
If you think the URL / IP Address is categorized incorrectly or the reputation assigned is not correct, you can select the option to submit a change reqest. This option opens the Change Request page where you can enter your request.
Before you proceed with your request, we recommend you double-check the entered URL / IP Address. The following are best practices when entering a URL:
- A leading http:// is not required
- A leading www.is not required
- http::/yoursite.commay result in a classification review, but the automated system will not be able to respond if there is a typo in the URL entry
- Extraneous leading spaces or tabs could cause an issue: " yoursite.com"
- There is no need to enter all the URL variations—one generic example will suffice
Due to request processing, there may be a delay between submitting an error and its implementation within Web Protection. For example, the re-classification process for a URL may take up to 48 hours to process after it is submitted.