View Web Protection data
Information about the websites visited by each device is displayed on the Web tab on the N-sight RMM Dashboard South-pane. On the Web tab you can export to a CSV file and add a website to the Whitelist or Blacklist.
Due to data privacy considerations, you may prefer not to display the visited URLs in the Web tab or Web Protection Reports for your clients. If this is the case, contact your N-sight RMM account manager who will disable this option and display anonymized data for your account. In certain regions, the URL data is turned off by default in accordance with local privacy laws.
To view the Web Protection data for a device:
- On the N-sight RMM Dashboard North-pane, select the target device
- In the South-pane, go to the Web tab
The Web Protection information displays.
- Select the way you want to group the data: Day, Website, or Category
A site can belong to multiple Categories. The main Category is recorded as the Primary Category and subsequent categories are in order of priority as Category 2 or Category 3.
- For the Website or Category grouping, you can select the time period for the data: 30 Days, 7 Days, or Today
- Optionally, you can select Actions > Export to CSV if you are viewed data in the Today time period
The CSV file maintains any column filtering or sorting.
- Optionally, you can select a website and use the Actions drop-down menu to add the website to the Whitelist or the Blacklist