In addition to the default System Application Tray icons, you can upload a custom icon if your account has Agent Branding.
If you do not have Agent Branding enabled, the Custom Icon is grayed out and it is unavailable. To enable Agent Branding, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Changes to the System Application Tray icon and the Tooltip do not take effect until the end user logs out and then back in to the computer. We recommend you upload the custom icon and set the Tooltip before you Enable the System Tray Application.
Size: 16 x 16 pixels
- Log into the Dashboard
- Go to Settings > System Tray Application > Set Icon
- Select the Custom Icon option
- Click Browse to go to and select your icon image file
- Click Preview to initiate the download of the icon to your local machine
- Go to the download location on the local machine and unpack the compressed file (icon.zip)
- Open in an image viewer
- Click OK